Thank you for your interest in learning more about how you can help support our mission. When you donate to Southwestern Medical Foundation, your gift is part of a lasting legacy that continues to bring us the progress we seek in health care and medicine.
Make a Gift
- Is this donation tax deductible?
- Yes. You will receive a tax receipt for your gift, the full amount of which qualifies as a charitable contribution since we provided no goods or services in exchange.
- Can I donate by phone?
- Yes. Our donation page is smartphone friendly, and you can pledge your support or make a gift with a credit card over the phone by calling (214) 351-6143.
- Can I donate by check?
- Yes. You can mail a check, made out to Southwestern Medical Foundation, to: Southwestern Medical FoundationParkland Hall at Old Parkland3889 Maple Avenue, Suite 100Dallas, TX 75219
- Can I see your Charitable Solicitation Disclosure?
- Please find our Charitable Solicitation Disclosure here.
- Can I donate stock or make a wire transfer?
- Yes. For instructions on donating stock or making a wire transfer, please call Emily Davis, Director of Gift and Fund Administration, at 214-351-6143 or email her at email@example.com
If you need assistance, please call 214-351-6143.
Other Ways To Give
Planned gifts can protect assets, provide for family, and guarantee you income for life. You can make significant impact through planned gifts which often cost nothing during lifetime.
Memorial and Tribute Gifts
Inspire progress in medicine by honoring a loved one through tribute and memorial gifts.
Create a Fund
Southwestern Medical Foundation funds are invested so that they make the greatest impact over time. Endowed fund levels begin at $25,000.