Southwestern Medical FoundationParkland Hall at Old Parkland
3889 Maple Avenue, Suite 100
Dallas, Texas 75219-3914
Historical Significance of Old Parkland and the FoundationIn 2015, history came full circle when Southwestern Medical Foundation returned to the exact spot where the Foundation established Southwestern Medical College in 1943, the medical school that evolved into today's UT Southwestern Medical Center.
The Old Parkland Campus is a century-old vision that has been fully restored and renewed for the future. Developed by Crow Holdings, the campus is designed for interaction and collaboration, is a place of teaching and learning, and is committed to innovation and community.
The American Experiment, an installation beautifully integrated into Old Parkland's West Campus expansion, serves as a permanent reminder of the historic ideals upon which the nation was founded. It is here on the West Campus, in Parkland Hall, where the Foundation offices and where it will continue its mission of improving medical education, research and patient care for the benefit of UT Southwestern and its affiliated institutions.
Kathleen Gibson – President and CEO
Kay Schlankey – Senior Vice President and CFO
Rephael Foster – Financial Analyst
Alexandra Sizemore – Director of Donor Relations
Roxane Barry – Senior Accounting Manager
Katy Sinor – Director of Administration, Corporate Secretary
Shelley Duke – Executive Assistant
Stephanie Vidikan – Director of Project Management and Communications
Renee Sharpe – Executive and Special Programs Assistant
Katie McKinley Schlieve – Manager of Stewardship
Send Us an Email